Software projects have a high rate of failure. Quality and excellence have become bywords for survival. Organizations have tried to reduce the rate through methodological approaches but with little-perceived success.
In today’s networked world it has become a business imperative to protect information as it impacts all aspects of our society. Practicing strong information security is a non-negotiable requirement for organizations doing business today.
Knowledge management efforts typically focus on organizational objectives such as improved performance, competitive advantage, innovation, the sharing of lessons learned, integration and continuous improvement of the organization.
Why Choose Us
- Representatives from 300+ organizations’ have participated in the previous events.
- 100+ events organized till date.
- 75+ experts have made presentations at our events.
- Organize trainings, conferences and workshops on topics which provide practical experience and share real-life case studies.
- Events are geared towards exploring topics of interest to create an impact on society.